The website is an online Booking system (no money or paying involved)for nightclubs and restaurants in Athens, Greece.
I also have the DB ready, with 1 field for testing.
It is going to be run on a localhost using Wamp or Easy PHP.
Heres a list of what the website must have/do:
* A Registration Form for new customers
o The email field doesnt have to actually send them an email informing them about there registration
o Has to inform users of taken usernames/wrongly added emails/ and other fields
o The phone number has to be 10 digits (no need to make it have hyphens or areacodes)
* Login/Logut with cookies and MD5 to hide the password
o Also allows users to see if they have any current reservations (sort of like a basket)
* An Admin login where the administrator has several extra functions
o Add a new store
o Edit/Delete stores
o Alter store details
o Create entries for available seats for a certain period of time. (Maybe a drop down box with date x, and another for date y, and the form has to create those fields dating from date x to date y in the seatstock table)
* There has to be a search and browse option. (i.e Search for all restaurants with cuisine type greek, or all nighclubs with live music, probalby 2-3 drop down boxes)
o The results of these searches can just be the names of the store and the cuisine or type of music it has.
o The results of these must be displayed on a generic page with all the details of that specific store. like address, telephone number, total amount of seats, cuisine or type of music or both in some scenarios.
* The website must not contain any reference to the programmer or his company in anyway.
*The PHP Coding MUST have comments on what each php line does.