After a falling out with our previous developer, our project is back up and open for bids. Most of the coding is done (around 75%) however it's the tricky stuff like implementing a shipping calculator and creating an archive that is left to complete.
The basis of our project: a service that allows users to swap items online securely.
1. SwapperA signs up for a profile and posts an item (WidgetA) available for swap our site.
2. SwapperB signs up for a profile and posts an item (WidgetB) available for swap our site.
3. SwapperA and SwapperB determine that they want to swap items
4. The website facilitates the gathering of the pertinent data elements (eg: Swappers Addresses, Shipping Costs and maybe Insurance Costs)
5. SwapperA uses PayPal to pay the middleman(us) your safe swap fee in addition to the cost associated with shipping WidgetA from the middleman to SwapperB
6. SwapperB uses PayPal to pay the middleman(us) your safe swap fee in addition to the cost associated with shipping WidgetB from the middleman to SwapperA
7. Once both SwapperA and SwapperB have paid the necessary charges they simply box up their items and ship via any means they see fit to the middleman. The swappers incur the costs of shipping to the middleman, these costs are not included in the online process. In addition, a swap form (PDF available for printing online) outlines the details of the swap and that form will be packaged in the box with the item. This helps the us clearly identify what is to occur.
8. We awaits the arrival of the items
9. Upon receipt, we verify the items are what they are stated to be
10. The middleman ships WidgetA to SwapperB and WidgetB to SwapperA
11. An archive of the swap will be created and stored by number in a secure location, only accesible to admins
Most of the item posting, marketplace, and user profiles are completed. Details of what is still needed to be done will be sent to the winning bidder.
We already have the:
-Website Layout (Just the graphic - no coding)
-vBulletin theme (which we'd like modified for the above)
-Shipping Calculator ([url removed, login to view])
Here is what the website currently looks like: [url removed, login to view]
We are mainly looking for someone who can finish a marketplace, integrate the shipping calculator, add PayPal functionality, create an archive, and complete this in a timely fashion.
6 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $813 cho công việc này
We are working in web development since last 4 years. Our first aim is reliable to submit quality project on time; Some of the Projects done by us:- [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] (Zend) [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] 3. Thêm
Hi , I have read your requirements and I have done really similar projects. I would like to work with you on this project. Please check your inbox for more information about us and our most recent projects.