What we are looking for is a site with an index page like [url removed, login to view] where users can submit images, videos, and articles.
We will also be commishining the same coder to add more features to the site later on. We will, of course, pay.
We also want the template made for us, though we don't want the template to be a ripoff of deviantart.
Read on for more information. If you have any more questions, feel free to use the project message board.
Ideas for the site
--- Images ---
* Upload system for members (only accepts image files...)
* must be moderated by admins/mods
* Three different views
- * Thumb - A thumbnail that can be displayed on the mainpage or on a gallery list
- * Preview - A scaled-down picture that fits perfectly into the template
- * Real - The full-sized picture that appears after clicking the preview
* Pictures are sorted into categories
* Tags: I want visitors/members to be able to sort by tags, and search by tags. Also, in the image display (as well as video, but that comes after), all "tags" are linked to a tag search, where it will display all images in that tag, regardless of category.
* Has a counter so we can see how many unique hits, and how many total hits
* Users can rate images
* Users can mark images as "not safe for work". If they do this then
- *Users must be logged in, and confirmed that the profile says they are over 18
- *Instead of the thumb, the image is replace by a "NSFW" thumbnail.
--- Videos ---
* Submit videos from all major video sites, google, youtube, ect
* Admins can add more sites as we find them. E.G Daily Motion, ect.
* Users can rate videos
* Users can tag their own videos
--- Forum ---
* I want the design to fit in nicely with the site layout
* Users who register on the site are also registered on the forum
* User avatars
* Same functionality as forums such as phpBB, invision, ect
--- Articles ---
* Users can submit news stories or articles that they wrote
* Users can tag there stories/articles
* Users can vote up or down for articles.
* Most popular articles make it to the front page
* In other words, similar to pligg
--- Comments ---
* Logged in users can comment on videos/images.
* Can only make a set amount of comments per time setting (example: minute, hour, day) which can be changed in the admin panel
--- Platinum members ---
* I would like a "Platinum membership" system, where users can pay a certain ammount per:
- *Month - Set per month
- *Bimonthly - Somewhat of a discount
- *Semi-Annualy - Little bit more
- *Annualy - Bit more
* All prices to be set in the admin panel
* Any restrictions on services are lifted for Platinum members
* For comments, forum posts, uploads, ect, A platinum star (just a small icon) would go beside their name
* Be able to use more then just paypal, like moneybrokers, ect.
* Platinum users do not see ads
--- Advertising ---
* I would like an advertising module that will allow for us to not only put in our own ads, but to put in other peopls as well (that they can pay us for).
* Different types of banners
- *Image banners - Simple image/url banners. When a unique click is made (done per IP address), user is directed to their website, and the hit is recorded. They per per-hit, and not per-view
--- Admin ---
* Admins have a moderated queue where they moderate images/videos/comments
* Admins can set users to "moderate" which will force all comments they make into moderation
* Admins can ban by ip/email/username and, most importantly, cookies.
* Add/edit/delete forums
* Add/edit/delete image categories
* Add/edit/delete video categories
* Add/edit/delete article categories
* Add/edit/delete images
* Add/edit/delete videos
* Add/edit/delete articles
* Edit users
- *Edit users information/username/forum signature/password ect
--- Moderator ---
* Different types of moderator
- * Global Moderator: Does everything mentioned below
- * Super Moderator: Moderates only Images and Videos.
- * Images Moderator
- * Video Moderator
- * Forum Moderator