Would like the website to have all the functionality of [url removed, login to view] and groupon.com.
Would like to be able to use a demo of the website so that we may check the functionality prior to purchasing.
Users receive an email; visit the site to buy the deal, the deal becomes goes down in price as more people purchase it.
Once the deal is on, users’ credit cards are charged thru paypal and users receive an email with a personalized printable voucher or coupon code (for online retailers).
The site should be easily adaptable to outside designers. Development of this project must be fast and require developers who already have done similar group buying websites projects.
Ability to post new deals with following info: deal info, end date/time, min/max order and discount rate.
Categorize deals by city
Options to share the deal on Facebook, Twitter or per email’s list & Be able to login to the website from Facebook Account
Allow customers to create accounts, sign-in, bid for deals, provide payment info
- Ability for vouchers to go down in price as more people purchase them.
- Ability to create a “page” for each voucher with text, image and “fine print” – i.e. rules and regulations of the deal
- After purchase, an email is automatically sent to buyers prompting them to send the deal to a friend
- Ability to track display deal progress
- Ability to generate a rotating number of printable vouchers, each with its own code
- An attractive voucher template that’s easily amended & incorporates text & images
- Should be built with ability to tag the deals – users will ultimately be able to subscribe to deals by category
- Ability to automate the site’s facebook ,; twitter feeds
- Ability to allow users to sync their activity on the site to their facebook & twitter pages (i.e. I just bought X – you buy it too)
- Add tipping meter on the front page to show how the price going down as more people purchase.
- Once deal is done: Print the voucher, bring to the seller.
- Must have admin panel/CMS and ready website which you have done before to let us take a look
- Implement a lot of social media features into every product eg. facebook like button for user to click and show how many user like this products
- Facilitate customers to sign-up for e-mail alert
- Generation of the coupon for successful bids – Real time or chosen by the admin
- Facilitate secure payment option with direct credit card transactions and Paypal
- Discussion board for users, forums
- About us, Contact us, Help
- User portal which can store groupons bought, payment [url removed, login to view]
- Affiliate marketing, referrals capabilities (refer a friend and get $10 credit towards voucher)
- Gift cards
- ability to integrate google maps
- ability to login using facebook
- money saved and items sold
Build a system every similar to Livingsocial.com. where if the customer refers 3 of their friends through a unique link that is generated after each sale then they recieve the total amount accredited to their website account to use on other future offersScope includes:
-build on all the functionality as above eg and to customize to our needs.
-Site Concept must be similar to the above eg.
-Front end and back end has to be powerful and fully integrated.
-User friendly back end and front end.
-Catchy, neat and professional template with some form of design element to it.
-Payment gateway integrated
Logo will be provided.
This project will be ideal for developers who have done similar site/concept and to customize to our requirements