I'm looking for a web designer / developer to build a Groupon like site for a niche. I'm considering buying the Couponic Groupon clone script, but I'm also open to other platforms.
Please provide the following when responding to this posting:
A. Your relevant experience with building Groupon type sites. Only those who can provide relevant examples will be considered.
B. Which script or platform you'll be using to build the site. What's the language & framework?
C. Est. time to complete project?
D. Can you translate this work into a mobile phone app (iphone, android, blackberry, etc) - Yes/No?
The website should have all the basic front-end and back-end features of Groupon to handle daily deals posting.
1. login with Facebook, Twitter, or Gmail
2. 3rd party mail integration with Mail Chimp
3. customer referral system
4. widget to show current deals
5. vote system for users to decide which new deals to feature on the site
6. a page for merchants (to sign up, add their deals, view sales)
7. custom voucher template
8. custom email newsletter template
9. an email sign-up page for pre-launch
10. show total # of vouchers sold and $$ saved
11. countdown (to be set as wished)
12. integrated social media features
MOBILE PHONE WALLET TO MIMICK BUYING AND USING VOUCHERS LIKE ON WEBSITE -
1. Aztec/QR Barcode
3. vouchers sold
5. credit/debit card storage option
6. login/autologin option
You will be responsible for the design (including a logo), coding & implementation of the site. Support post project completion is required for the implementation phase.
Đã trao cho:
18 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £940 cho công việc này
Hi! I am really interested in taking up the project. I have the requisite experience and the expertise to complete this project with success. Please view my PM for details. Thanks. Regards. GLOBAL TECHNOSYS
Dear Sir/Madam, We have a platform created and case studies available. Please check your PMB for more information. Kind Regards, Kevin King, Sales Manager at Euro Access Software House Ltd
If u need quality work please consider [url removed, login to view] can explain our work tactics so that u can have a look before WE [url removed, login to view]