I recently had some work done on my online classifieds website, and 4 things need to be fixed asap:
1. Sometimes ads will not open - it will say "operation aborted." This occurs 2-3 times, and then the ad will work.
2. The "back" navigational button does not always work.
3. When users sign into their account, their profile page does not open all the way because of a specific mysql error (see attachment)
4. I have a 2 way escrow system that is in place. However, not all of the buttons are currently functioning properly...for example, in admin, there are buttons for me to approve or deny payment deposits or withdrawals, however these buttons are not linked to the command. The escrow is already linked to paypal and other payment gateways, certain buttons just need be fixed to work.
5. A link to FAQ on the site currently requires users to log in to see it...I just want that requirement removed (so that any visitor can click the link without signing in).
6. I want to add the following search feature: I want every ad to have a field where users enter an approximate value for their item. Then there should be a search feature where users can search for items between various value ranges (for example, I should be able to search for anything between $10 and $20, or between $300 and $350).
These things would need to be done asap, and payment will be through paypal or scriptlance escrow ONLY upon completion of work. These are not major works, so project should not take any longer than a day or 2 to complete. Time is of the essence, so if you cannot get these things done right away, then do not bid.