I am looking to start a website dedicated to discovering unsigned artist in the music industry. I would like to use the [url removed, login to view] community script software as a solution. I would need some tweaks to the system however. Please refer the details below.
1. I will need a website design. A very modern clean look very similar to that of unsigned.com.
A. I will like a seperate area for artist to login --a place where artist who are not registered are prompted to login
also, as well as seperate login areas for listeners and industry professionals. This will allow us to market information to the different groups effectively.
Artist Profile Page
1. I will need the artist profile pages to be very similar to those at unsigned.com. If you browse the artist pages there, you will be able to see that the artist can display a photo at the top of the page and alongside that there is the genre of music as well as where the artist resides, and a music player appears on the right side, The music player immediately begins as you click on the page.
2. The page also has a contact area to list the email address as well as any other contact information. On the initial artist page I would also like to include an area where the artist can display upcoming event information as well as an area that features the artist who they were inspired by. (these areas can appear as modules that appear only if they exist.)
3. Included on the artist profile page, I will need an area to list the artist videos if there are any. Maybe this feature can automatically appear between the area where there is the artist name and music player, right before the artist biography area. ( this can also be an area that only appears if the artist has videos.)
4. A photo gallery area
Other Artist Pages.
I would like to have other pages for the artist as well. These pages will appear as secondary pages to the initial artist page.
1. An artist message board.
2. Press Releases and Critic Review Page ( If the artist wants it)
3. Artist media page------The artist media page is the most important page. This page will list albums or singles available by the artist for sale. I would like to intergrate this with the [url removed, login to view] Service API . --- see [url removed, login to view] Any suggestions for doing this would be appreciated.
4. A page with a list of the artist fans and any comments left to the artist from the fans---sort of the way you have it now. Similar to the [url removed, login to view] feature.
1. A page very similar to myspace that list the music genres the listeners like. Information about the user and the bands or artist they find the most appealing in our directory.
The listener log in area should show interesting information such as displaying the new artist or new videos in the genres that they like. This will allow the artist to get the needed exposure.
I would like for the listeners as well as the artist to be able to vote whether a song is hot or not. You can find an example of this at
I would like to change the classified area of the community portal to an area called a battleground --This area will allow the artist to compete against other artist in their musical genres and have the user vote on who is the best. There should be a time limit for users to vote on the various contest and the artist should have the ability to send a shout to their fan base or (friends) to let them know that they are in a battleground competition. The artist will also need an area that allows them to invite other artist to battle with them.