We want to establish an online and mobile marketplace that allows people to reach out to their community to provide help for their specific needs. We want to use community to get things done kind of like a virtual neighborhood using the latest social, mobile and location-based technologies to bringpeople together to get things done.
A person or company with experience with these type of sites would be ideal since we would like something up as soon as possible. The most important thing is to get it working and can be prettied up later.
More details attached
I WILL NEED TO SEE EXAMPLES - Examples with a poor admin will not be considered. NO CL0NE SCRIPTS!
I am looking for a website that is very similar to task rabbit. I will provide all the front end design in PSD format.
It needs to have the same eCommerce integration, please review task rabbit and give me pricing. Here is what I think I will need.
1. Must have the ability for user to sign up as a new account or use their Facebook account to signup.
2. A job task poster will need to be able designate a fee for a task, then once the fee is complete, the job poster can release the funds.
3. Must have a built in email integration system. The system will send out the task to all of the "Task Runners" automatically.
4. Runner are then welcome to bid on the amount they are willing to charge for the "Task" that is posted.
5. The job poster can then accept the bid.
8. Must be able to take coupon codes and generate UNIQUE coupon codes easily. They must be able to be assigned a expiration date and also be able to control the commission amount charged.
9. The user that has performed the task must receive funds once job is completed. So the Task Runner will need to be able to setup an account with a routing number or Paypal account to funnel all money.
10. The job poster must receive an email or text immediately after job has been closed and funds have been released. This email or text must be have the ability to "Rate their Task Runner" with a 5 star ratings system. This rating system is very important. All runners will live and die by their ratings. This should also have the ability to add an additional "tip" if the job poster wants to. - This email must have a "Post to Facebook" link to tell everyone that a task has been completed.
11. A user that signups must be able to add their task service location and this needs to tie into Google Maps API to the job poster can see where the task runner is able to work. The maps must be able to show the task runners info in the Google Maps bubble and then be able to click to the task runners own personal page.
12. Must have the ability to search for a Task Runner. The user will need to be able to search for a task and also by location. EIther by city, zip code, neighbor name, or address….and maybe landmark
13. Task Runners must have a their own page setup for all runner information. It must be customizable by the task Runner - they need to be able to own their own page and be able to modify certain criteria.
14. Must have a rewards program setup where the Task Runner can earn points and receive certain credentials.
14a . Rewards program for referring members as well.
15. If a task runner does a certain amount of tasks, he gets what ever we designate. It could be a bonus, it could be a icon badge.
16. Also a map with all current job postings needs to tie into google maps api like task rabbits - http://www.taskrabbit.com/map
17. Must have the ability to have blog built in.
19. Must have the ability to add different cities or states if we need to.
20. The site must be SEO friendly and use a canonical URL system.
Other considerations and clarifications for this project include some of the features mentioned below. Note, that familiarity with the TaskRabbit site will have already covered a lot of these items...
Runner Information (ie. their Profile): Options to choose/upload their picture should also be included.
Email system: should be able to individually select single and also multiple users and/or groups
User & Group Permissions: different users of the website (eg. sysop, admin, staff, runner, poster, etc) should be assigned to groups, each of which have different access rights to various sections of the website. This should be customizable by the sysop/admin to add/remove users/groups and assign rights as required.
Screening Process: Option should be available for new users to be auto-assigned a group (eg. Pending) with limited access until a Staff/Admin user approves the account. Inclusively, there should be a good-sized Notes/Comments field visible only to staff/admin users.
Backup & Restore: There should be an easy way to backup the site, both scheduled (via cron) and on-demand. Restoration should be as simple as uploading the archived backup file.
Adjustable Content: Content blocks should be customizable, whether with static information blocks or dynamic content (eg. twitter feeds, additional modules, etc)
Site Imagery: Ability to easily update basic images, as well as sign theme/template (based on CSS, etc)
Security: Users should be auto-logged off after a customized time (in minutes) with an option to "always logged in" (where an admin can override and kick all users out, such as for times during site maintenance). User list should be visible to administrators with the ability to forcibly log off and/or ban users. The site should have no problems when setup via SSL/HTTPS.
API Access: For future expansion for external access (eg. Facebook app) should be considered... this may be a future potential project.
Source code should be accessible in case minor corrections/updates/bug fixes are needed.
Standard Advertising/banner module also appreciated with banner rotation, click statistics, campaigns by date range, clicks, etc. Site should be accessible (ie. have a page to install/remove/hide modules) for future modules and is potential for future work/project.
25 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $6378 cho công việc này
For your website similar to [url removed, login to view], we will be assigning a team of 2 dedicated PHP developers and designers. Kindly open PMB to discuss ths project further and move ahead. Thanks, Raghav
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project. I request you to check your PM for our Web 2.0 Portfolio & further discussion. Regards Webexpertz Team.
Hello i have read the project requirements. i can show you previous work but can't show you the admin of client site. However i can give you demo on my test server if this is ok with you. Thanks