We need a quote to help us build some web forms for our web site.
It is effectively building 3 web pages to accept customer service requests.
The first web page directs people to the 2 other pages
The 2 other pages capture information and auto email the information captured to an inbox.
The attached files should give you the overview.
BASIC SETUP OF AUTO FLOW (Check the Process Flow Diagram attached)
1. A new Button will be placed on all company web page headers (top right of the page) and in the top menu bar.
2. Selecting the button will send you to Page #1 (The Service Portal)
3. From Page #1 you select one of the following:
3a. A Business Service Request (which sends you to Page #2) The Blue Form
3b. An Education Service request (which sends you to page #3) The Green Form
3c. A general Enquiry (which auto emails "sales") White
4. In Page #2 you fill in the form and an Auto email is sent to "service" email inbox
5. In Page #3 you fill in the form and an Auto email is sent to "service" email inbox
The fonts, colours and design of the Green Form (Page #3) should remain the same as it is similar to a customer page. The Blue page should look similar to keep the two pages the same.
We can provide the company logo as best as we have it.