it is a site that has member only pages and member only events. The site exists but we want a database of members and a database of events. We will then use your embed code to place this on the page. please confirm that you can create easily customisable embed codes.
People apply to be a member. When they are approved they can see the member events pages.
There are 3 types of membership registration form that once submitted, add the member to the waiting list. The admin then approves them or cancels them. Each member type costs a different amount. The admin can approve them as a free member however. if the user is not FREE then the payment is only taken when the membership is approved.
The members events page is only visible to logged in users. I will be embedding the events list in to this page that already exists, however, I want none of the page to be visible (outside of the embed window). So I want a widget that pops up a 'please log in' message if the user is not logged in.
I want to be able to use this login widget on its own on other pages that do not have the events list too. (e.g. if I have a text page on my website I want only visible to members, your widget will work on this page too).
The events list is easy to control via the admin and talks to the member database.
For example, the admin can create categories of members and add members to those categories. The ticket price for an event is different depending on the member category. The member only sees the price of their category.
Once purchased the admin must approve the purchase before the user is billed.
LOG IN FIRST
pop up stops user viewing a page if the member is not logged in. It offers them the log in window to log in to their session.
a log in with username and password data entry box to embed on a page. This logs the user in to their session.
LOG IN SPECIFIC CATEGORY
a widget that sits on a page and blocks the user from viewing the page if they are not logged in AND within the correct category.
eg: For a women-only page. The user must be logged in AND a member of the category 'women'. (admin adds users to categories in the database.
if a logged in 'man' tried to access the page, the popup would say sorry this page is not available to your membership category'
- an embeddable widget to show a list of events.
- can be customised to show all events or only a selection. Events have categories, so the list could show 'only black tie' events or 'only women's events', or 'only women and men events, but not children parties'
- the ability to show events on a calendar.
- the ability to embed more than one events widget on a page with different settings. One might display only parties, while the other might display only music events. I will embed them in different locations on the page.
Once clicked an event loads further details on an overlay or page refresh. The user can read further details and purchase an event ticket. or click back to the previous list / calendar view.
- can log in to the members database and edit any details
- can approve members from 'waiting list' category to either 'paid member' or 'free member' category.
- can create categories and 'check box' members to be part of them. e.g.:
woman, man, couple, vip.
- can log in to events database and see which members have applied for an event.
- can approve applications, after which the money is taken.
- can reject applications
- can add and delete events
- can add events to multiple categories
- can create new categories
- can add / edit picture for event.
- can specify event price based on user category. e.g.: men: £10, women £10, vip: £5. Logged in members can only see the price of the categories to which they belong.