We want to built a vehicle that can drives on land, sea and air for under $30,000 when mass production. At this price, everybody can afford it. This vehicle will definitely revolutionize the world transportation. The safety of driver and passengers is protect in this new vehicle when involve in disaster, collsion, free fall.... Because we start with you first and working our way outward. This is the opposite approache of tradition automobile design.
To build such vehicle it requires totally new design, new concept, combine many other exist technologies, multi sources of energy for power but without using a drop of gasoline. We built this vehicle around 4 words " use-less, achieves more" and use nature for the shape of this vehicle. it is only logical way to build with the nature not against.
use-less mean use less materials to cut cost, save weights, less pollution. use new materials at lower cost to reduce upto 90% traditional out of date such as steel, aluminum, fiber glass, window glasses... which is expensive to manufacture. Here is the general comparation:
BYW vehicle current automobile
1) weight less than 500 lbs average 3500 lbs
2) Land, sea and air land only
3) crash proof (retain same shape after collision) car destroyed
4) No harm done to passengers injury to death
5) no noise pollution noise pollution
6) no air pollution air pollution
7) cost $30,000 $1 mil (auto,boat,airplane)
8) fit in the garage can't fit all 3 in garage
9) only 10% waste to built 90% waste to built
10) use no gasoline gasoline, electric...
11) over 400 miles distance average 400 miles distance
12) energy cost 10% energy cost 100%
13) generate power in motion/stand still none
This vehicle will change shape when on water , it will change shape when airborne and back
again when on land. this will help to maximize the efficientcy in energy, stability. Other
option is using GPS for auto pilot to destination without human intervention and avoid
collision. I need a short clip in animation to demonstrate for investor. I will provide the
sketch of this vehicle