We recently purchased a Groupon clone from Ndot, called Ndot Deals. While we are, for the most part, satisified with the work they have done, there are few areas that we want to fixed/customized and they are being very slow to get back to us.
The customizations range from very simple layout work to some more complex backend work.
It would also be great if the person was fluent in english, as we found the language barrier was a big henderence while trying to work with some of the forgein based programmers.
There is definitely a potential for future work and possibility of a fulltime gig in the more distant future as well.
The customizations we are looking for:
- Customized theme (already designed and implemented in photoshop, just needs to be applied to site) (screenshot below)
- Custom Landing page (again already desisgned, just needs to be applied) (screenshot)
- Links added into footer section (see attached document for URLs)
- Addition of "Nearby Deals" box under currently running deal (see attached document)
- Change Date format to mm-dd-yyyy (currently yyyy-mm-dd)
- Add "import email list" to email subscriber admin (currently exports only ; import tab/comma delimited files)
- Fix Tweets around the city (currently if the city is San Diego or Los Angeles, the function calls tweets from "San" and Los" making the tweets irrelevant)
- "Repeat Deal" added to Manage Deal page (creates new deal with duplicate information from previous deal)
- View shop logo in Admin after upload -> Manage Merchant Account -> Create/Manage Shop
- Ability to change commissions individually, currently only blanket changes are possible. (Ability to take different commission from different merchants)
- Troubleshoot CRON Job (Our logo is not appearing on the auto-emails that are sent out in daily updates and newsletter)
- Modify Mobile theme for better simplicity/match appearance of web theme & adding link to have the option to view the browser version.
- Make recommendations on added functionality.