We are looking for a business that has a team of highly skilled professionals available that can perform a variety of tasks as they come up.
These tasks may include any of the following:
1. Turn existing PSD Wordpress theme designs into working Wordpress themes that comply with web standards and work on all browsers/mobile devices.
2. Design User Interfaces for web applications. You'll get a list of things that need to be included and you'll have to design how the features will fit in the UI. You'll also be required to have foresight in being able to suggest functionality/features that should be included. For example you might be asked to create a traffic dashboard and you'll have to determine what should be in it (traffic sources, visitor paths...etc)
3. Design new Wordpress themes based on a set of parameters. For example we may say "create a Wordpress theme that would be used for a videogame review site". You'll then be expected to design and code the site.
4. Design and develop mobile games for Android/iOS. You'll get a game proposal and some graphic mockups and you'll need to create enhanced graphics & code the game.
5. Customize existing Wordpress themes - Code modifications, content updates...etc.
6. Presenting options is a big part of what we need. A lot of the time we are going to need to accomplish certain tasks and we're going to need you to present us with our options. For example we may say we need a restaurant website and we'll need you research what competitor sites are doing and present us with feature/functionality options that we can include in our site.
We're looking for a long-term contractor that can work with us on an ongoing basis. The amount of work that we will require will vary from week to week and will depend on performance. There could be times when there are only 4 or 5 hours of work in a week or there could be times when there is 40+ hours worth of work in a week.
Some key factors that the contractor MUST possess are:
1. Attention to detail - Wordpress themes should match the designs 100%.
2. Problem solving skills - Whenever asked to code something Step 1 should be to research if something similar already exists on Google. Step 2 is to present us with your findings.
3. Adequate staff with reasonable availability. You should be able to produce at least 40 hours of work each week. Projects must have a FAST turnaround (IE 3-4 business days for turning a design into a website)
4. A single point of contact that we deal with for all projects. We don't want to manage a bunch of individual people. The contact MUST be completely fluent in English.
6. Additional services (SEO, Content Writing, Support Desk...etc) Are a nice addition but not required.
$20 - $50 per hour is ideal but we're flexible.
We need freethinkers. People that really enjoy what they do and take pride in their work. People that go out of their way to think outside the box and present options and suggestions that we may not have thought of. We'd love if we could give you a project outline and you could come back to us with great suggestions of how we can improve things and why we should do it.
We don't want to have to spell out every little detail and tell you exactly how to do everything... We don't want to have to say "make sure you use antispam in your contact form because..." or "don't use flash for those animations because they won't work on iOS...".
We want to be able to say something like "we need a videogame review site" and have you come back and say "hey, I had this great idea of what we could add to the site..." or "I saw these features on other game sites, do you want me to add them in?"
If you think you've got what our business needs please let me know.