Our company is seeking a team or individual who has experience in creating high-end PHP applications using MySQL as a storage engine.
We need a site that is community based, and the members of the site will run the entire site.
In a sense, it will be similar to MySpace or Facebook, but at the same time, much different.
Currently, to protect our interests, we cannot disclose the full scope of the project. I will give a general overview below.
We need the following features:
1) Ability for users to register for an account
2) Ability for users to have a profile
3) Ability for users to make an unlimited number of subpages, and these subpages are the primary focus of the entire site
4) Each subpage must be fully customizable, including ability to upload unlimited images for display, text descrptions, image captions, background color, background image, text color, etc.
5) AJAX login system
6) AJAX comment system. User clicks a link and the last 10 comments are shown on the subpage. There is also an AJAX link to move to next 10 or previous 10 comments. The comment system allows users to view or submit comments on a subpage or profile
7) Anyone can view profiles, subpages, or comments, but users must be logged in and registered to submit new comments, new subpages, or make changes to their profile
8) The entire design of the website must be created or modified from what we have currently
Please answer these questions by making a reply in my Private Message Box:
1) Do you have any experience in creating community based sites with PHP/MySQL? If so, please provide VERIFIABLE examples. In the past, people have just sent me links to sites they didn't create.
2) Can you integrate code that we have already written in order to keep the cost lower? All of the database is completed, we have a working AJAX login system, and a very basic profile editor. It all needs a ton of work to make the design look professional.