This is a project for making online shopping website with multi vendor login. (Unlimited vendors)
Admin should be able to
• Add / edit / delete / deactivate vendors from admin panel.
• Add / edit / delete Categories
• View / edit / delete product listings done by vendors.
• All payments received should be sent to admin first and admin should be able to mark as payment cleared for items and then order should be sent to the respective vendor.
• View all pending orders by different vendors.
• Change settings like no of products to be displayed per page
• Select products as featured to show on top of the page or homepage or category page.
• Select cross X-sell products to be displayed below product listings.
• View number of customers and order and export in CSV format.
Vendor Panel –
• Vendors should be able to list product from using their own login ID and password.
• Every vendor should have a different unique login ID.
• Vendors should be able to Add / edit / deactivate product listings from vendor’s panel.
• Deactivated products should be shown as sold out & buying option should be deactivated. Deactivated products should not be shown in search results within the website.
• Vendor should be able to get details of the order once admin forwards an order to the vendor.
• Once the order is executed / shipped the vendor should be able to provide shipping details in his panel and an email should be sent to the buyer as well as the admin.
• Vendor should be able to put Products Page Title, Page Header Description, Product Keywords on the insert new listing page.
• Search for order or product listed by him.
Admin should be able to charge commission to the vendors.
• Different vendors may have different commission rates.
• Admin should be able to view pending payments for different vendors after deducting the commission.
• Should be able to make the vendors account zero once payment is done to the vendor.
• Complete records must be there along with details and order nos for future reference.
• Front end of the website should be very beautiful with good colors and should be easy and fast to load.
• It should be user friend
• All buyers & vendors should have a feedback page along with details like city Member since date etc
• Buyers should be able to leave feedback for the transaction once it is complete. Admin should be able to edit or delete the feedback if admin feels that it is misused or false.
• All product listings should show vendor’s feedback score vendor location by city and a link to View Seller's Other Listings.
• Payment options on all product pages – It should be like a ad box which can be editable by admin.
• Facility for discount coupons / vouchers.
• Auto thumbnails so that all product photos on the website are equal in size.
• Auto sitemap generation.
• Ads boxes at different locations controlled by the admin.
• Users should be able to select list view / display view for product listings.
• SEO URLs
• Box for showing customers who bought these products also purchased…. On product pages.
• Admin can send HTML email for promotions to all users.
• Buyers should be able to ask a question about a product and the question should go directly as an email to the respective vendor. The vendor should be able to reply to the buyers question on the website itself.
• Search or page selection according to a specific Manufacturer.
• Search or arrange products according to lowest price or highest price.
• Users can be able to write a review for the product.
• Link to facebook and twitter on all product pages.
• Payment option – Ccavenue / EBS / PayPal
• Other general options that such a website should have.
9 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $571 cho công việc này
Professional designers with similar expertise here. We have done similar projects & can help. We are ready to start. Further discussion via PMB appreciated. Thanks
ello sir we are three Tunisian students in third year computer science in the Institution of Computer Tunis we can do this job for you and hope you trust us and give us help to have the "money to continue our studies