We are looking to build a web site that will allow businesses to create online surveys, then give their customers a URL to go to so customers can fill out the surveys. This information will be stored in a db so that the businesses can log into their account and see what customers have posted.
Here's some note's we have regarding this project, which might help the potential bidder:
Features the web site will have:
1) Database driven - all information will be stored in a database for future retrieval.
2) Member's Area
This area would be where the customer can add new surveys, view survey results, and edit their contact information.
3) Ability for customers to fill out online surveys
Items that would need to be developed:
1) Web site - DONE
2) New Member Signup form
3) Member's Area
- Ability to customize surveys based on pre-defined variables, as well as the ability to enter your own
- Ability to view results of surveys
- Ability to edit contact information
4) Survey Area
- Ability for customers to fill out the online survey for the particular company
5) Contact form
- If everything else is db driven, we might as well include a contact form to where people can fill out the form and have the information stored in a db for later retrieval, plus e-mail it to you.
We already have a very basic version of the site in place, which I coded, but since plans for this site have changed, we're looking to outsource this in hopes we can find the right person (or team) for the job.
We hope that CSS will be involved when it comes to the formatting of the data when displayed, since the rest of the site is coded with CSS.
We're hoping to get this project completed very quickly. Serious bidders only, please.
One thing I forgot to mention is that at this moment in time we are unsure if we want to have an automated new user signup form with a place for them to enter a credit card, or if we want to manually add new customers. Eventually we want to be able to allow potential customers to sign up themselves, but at this point in time it might be a moot point.
We also want some sort of Admin section that will allow us to manage certain aspects of the site, including members (adding, deleting, updating).
Suggestions and comments are welcomed.