[url removed, login to view] – The Best Independent Teachers Online
BIDDING INSTRUCTIONS: You will be paid in full upon completion of the project. I will not pay by milestone. You will not receive half the payment for completing half of the work. If you enter a bid with a milestone, I will not consider it. When replying to this advertisement, state “I WILL BE PAID IN FULL UPON COMPLETION OF THE PROJECT.”
OBJECTIVE: [url removed, login to view] will provide a way for independent music teachers to connect with new students online. Independent musicians can find students, provide lessons, and get paid from anywhere in the world. [url removed, login to view] will allow these independent teachers to sell videos, find students, conduct lessons on Skype, and get paid.
SIMILAR WEBSITES: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
HOW [url removed, login to view] WORKS
1. Register and Login – Users sign-up by entering their Name, E-mail, Username and Password to register an account. Users link their LessonBaby accounts with Paypal accounts to receive payments and purchase content.
2. Create a Profile – Users create Profiles with their Timezone, Photos, Bio, Links, etc. They would enter the information you see on a standard SNS website like Facebook or Myspace.
3. Upload Videos, Audio, and Sheet Music for Sale – Users enter pricing data for videos, audio, and sheet music using an online form. They can upload or send physical media (CD or DVD) with videos to our office. We review the content for functionality, manually convert them into mp4, mp3, and PDF files, and upload them to our server.
When a Student purchases a video, they receive an e-mail with a download link. The Teacher receives an e-mail saying their video has been purchased. The site retains 10% of all video sales. If a video sells for $10, the Student pays $11 and the Teacher is paid $9. All transactions are conducted via Paypal.
4. Create a Schedule – Teachers enter a schedule for when they are available to teach, and what skills they can teach. Students can search for teachers by skill or available time. To reduce confusion, times are converted to the viewer’s time zone. Teachers state whether they need to be pre-paid or if they will accept payment after the lessons.
5. Book Lessons – After finding a suitable Teacher, Students send in a request for a specific time. Teachers receive an e-mail notification and confirm the request.
6. Conduct Lessons – Teachers receive notification e-mails with the Student name, the Student’s Skype ID, and the time and date of the lesson whenever someone purchases a lesson. Students receive e-mail confirmation saying their payment is complete. Teachers and Students conduct lessons on Skype.
Teacher Notification Sample:
STUDENT NAME (Skype ID: ABC) has signed up for your lesson “LESSON NAME” scheduled for DATE and TIME. Click here to check enrollment.
Student Notification Sample:
You have successfully signed up for “LESSON NAME” scheduled for DATE and TIME.
7. Rating – Students and teachers rate each other, and the information is published on their profiles.
14 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $542 cho công việc này
we are the IT guy who started our company so we hope to do the our jobs upto satisfaction [url removed, login to view] have other milestones to prove ourselves.