The store to which the following work will be performed uses OSCommerce MS 2.2 in a hosted Linux environment with ftp,
cPanel, and mySQLAdmin access. This store has the following well documented contributions already installed:
- Held Orders Fix
- Held Orders UserAbandons Order
Source: [url removed, login to view],3819
- WYSIWYG Editor [url removed, login to view]
- Option Type Feature [url removed, login to view] within OSC MS2.2
- SEO Assistant V 1.3.3_full package
- [url removed, login to view]
- Ask a Product Question 2.3
- Banner-ad-in-a-box V1.1 by Aubrey Kilian (currently disabled)
- Banner Ads in Header (currently disabled)
- Google position 1.3 (04-29-2006)
- How Did You Hear About Us 1.4
- osCommerce Account Agreement Checkbox
- RSS Feed 0.1
- Skype Contact v1.0
- Spider Session Remover_v1.0
- Automatic Notify Admin Via E-mail Of New Account v1.0.5 (Not working)
- Making PayPal Return Order Data
- Store Offline
- Add Subject Line to Contact Us Page
- close popup window_v1.1
- catalog products with images 18.104.22.168
1. Install Ultimate_SEO_URLs_v2-2.2
2. Install Infobox Skin Manager without affecting both current OSC contributions and custom hand-coded mods.
Contrib URL: [url removed, login to view],1680
3. Install Install Infobox Skin Manager Update [url removed, login to view] for popup windows installed without affecting both current OSC
contributions and custom hand-coded mods.
4. Fix/properly configure PayPal IPN, or make other modifications to eliminate the need for shoppers to "Return to Merchant"
from Paypal. If a shopper doesn't click on "Return to Merchant" a detailed invoice is not automatically generated and
sent to shopper and store administrator.
5. Fix SEO Assistant v1.3.3_full package. Currently, the "Page Ranking" feature generates the following error:
file([url removed, login to view];ch=61381298765&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&features=
Rank&q=info:[url removed, login to view]): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden in
/home/ourdomainname/public_html/onlinestore/admin/includes/functions/[url removed, login to view] on line 96
Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in home/ourdomainname/public_html/onlinestore/admin/includes/functions/
[url removed, login to view] on line 97
6. Modify the invoice, packing slip, and "thank you" email sent after an order is received to contain the following
Customer First & Last Name
City, State & Zip Code
7. Move "Bookmark Us" to "Miscellaneous" box. Disable ability to bookmark a specific product. Limit bookmark feature to
main index page only.
8. Need serious SEO advice/help. No amatures, speculator, or theorists need apply. We are looking to get into the top 10
of our respectivt industry without being blacklisted or marked as a spammer. No keyword stuffing or other illicit
methods will be accepted. We are a legitimate business with the objective of driving exponential revenue as quickly as is
humanly and digitally possible.
9. Also looking for a solid, reliable backlink automation utilitiy or contribution to simplify this process and avoid harming
2.0. GAF Service Provider Requirements:
(a) A time table is mandatory for this project. The time table shall be configured as follows:
Task: Estimated Time Required: Start Date: Stop Date: Cost:
(b) The time table must be agreeable both by the service provider and customer. Disagreement with the timetable shall entitle customer to terminate project with no benefit of negotiation, arbitration, or relief on the part of the service provider.
(c) Each missed deadline will result in a 10% price discount per missed deadline per project task.
(d) All communication, written or verbal, shall be in the English language. The winning bidder acknowledges his/her ability to comprehend and communicate fluently in the English language, both written and verbally. The winning bidder also commits to engaging in regular and frequent contact with customer to an extent that is necessary to execute and expedite the completion of this project within the allotted time table.
2.0.2. Legal: The winning bidder shall affirm and warrant, in writing, using GAF's PM feature, the following terms and conditions:
(a) Warranty: The integration of Infobox Skin Manager and all above referenced modifications will not interfere with currently installed contributions as well as the store mySQL DB. The winning bidder also agrees to make him/herself available at any time for a period of 60 days after the installation of the above referenced work to resolve any and all unforseen errors, malfunctions, or disruptions to the website on which the work was performed.
(b) Site & Connection Security: The winning bidder warrants that he/she will not install any code other than that which is neccessary to ensure the contribution being installed performs as it is intended. Moreover, no programs, scripts, or code alterations will be installed or made that would compromise website security. The winning bidder also acknowledges he/she has adequate computer security in place to prevent the observation of or access to any and all information, files, folders, usernames, passwords, login URL's, etc. associated with or applicable to this project. The winning bidder furthermore guarantees he/she will destroy all usernames and passwords provided subsequent to the completion of this project.
(c) Termination: In the event there is a lapse in communication of 24 hours or non-compliance with the above referenced terms and conditions, customer reserves the right to terminate the project, having no obligation to make payment for any work performed heretofore, and shall notify GAF of a violation of these terms.
Many IT professionals will likely see the $ 300 to $ 1500 range selected for this project and see $$$$! While we are willing to pay a fair and reasonable fee for the work to be performed associated with this project, we have a fairly solid idea how long this project should take an experienced OSC professional. Our goal is to award this project and the tasks associated therewith to a service provider who meets all the criteria outlined above and who issues a fair and reasonable bid. Also, experience and fluency with heavily modded OSC-based shopping carts will weigh heavily in our decision-making process.
It is equally important for all bidders to understand that we will not engage in issuing reminders or responses to bids not containing the information requested in the "Requirements" section.
Thank you and good bidding.
11 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1108 cho công việc này
We are expert in Osc, Zencart and their contributions. We ensure that your project will be 100% completed. Please view your PMB for detail. Thank you. EncodedArt Inc - A Solution Canadian Provider Company