I need my website integrated, bug's fixed, a bit of design fixed and handed over to me - after being fully Q/A!
Read the following and place your bid .
The website's url : [url removed, login to view]
I've written down a list of errors I found.
But there are probably more bugs that will probably come up, as well as minor visual adjustments (font size and etc.)
The main idea is I need you to straighten this website up.
Do it the Q/A and deliver it to me errors free, ready for work.
List of errors
The products menu needs to be changed. A more sophisticated and better looking menu is required.
The text in the products categories needs has to be larger.
- The product presentation is wrong- buttons needs to change places (for example: the price area should be where the product name area is)
- An already purchesed SSL certificate needs to be integrated in the website.
- Changes need to be made in the configuration file - besides the homepage, all the sites pages are listed under my [url removed, login to view] hosting domain, rather then [url removed, login to view] domain in the url.
- In the English version of the website, the Hebrew letters appear as broken letters.
- The shopping cart logo (placed above the search box) should be a link (to the shopping cart)
- At the footer of the site, there's a Blanc line containing the credit cards, it needs to be updated with more images.
- The categories in the information menu needs content put in them.
- A lot of errors appear when a product purchase process is done.
- In the product purchase process, an id has to be filled, it should require 9 figures instead of 8 .
- When inserting new products, there are options that aren't required, such as weight and taxes sort or product sort.
- When registering a new client, the birth date should be changed to the form of
- When registering a new client in the Hebrew section, a country needs to be chosen, yet the default is "choose from a list of manufactures" - needs to be changed.
- When purchasing a product using a credit card - an error occurs.
- The credit card number needs to reach me in some way , I thought maybe to split it, send one half to my email, and the other to the database (using SSL).
That's because I process the credit card number manually.