I have installed a module on my OSCommerce site named Product Specifications. It allows me to enable a product filter which will filter products by certain characteristics. The contribution is fully installed and works perfectly, except for one issue. When I turn on the product filter module, and I only show it in my left column on the [url removed, login to view] page, it works just fine, however there is also an option to have it show just below the header on the [url removed, login to view] page, and when I enable that it all of a sudden pushes all of my products down to where the header should start. So, I think that when I enable the module to show the filter up at the top, that it is probably creating another row or column which needs to be removed. I believe this is a very simple fix.