Work on several website projects on mainly HTML5
- Report any issues (technical or otherwise) to your line manager
- You will either handle yourself or work with a back-end team member if there are server/database related technologies involved for the project.
- Pro actively discuss new ideas and techniques with your colleagues (being passionate about technology you'll be excited to share what you've learnt)
- Be understanding. Sometimes a client can make a poor judgement/decision. We will always advise our clients of our recommended solution, but if the client chooses to ignore our advice then so be it - accept it and move on.
- You are expected to take on the main HTML5 work and advise the team or client of any potential issues. Be able to offer solutions to technical issues. You will be the main “go to” developer when there are any HTML5 questions.
27 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £2295 cho công việc này
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Hi, We are PHP experts and have 11+ years of experience. We have designed and built websites for various types of businesses very effectively. Please see PM inbox. Regards, Harini from Changepond Technologies
Hi,PHP/HTML5/Mysql/Jquery/Ajax/CSS expert here !Can I do your work perfectly. I can assure you that I can deliver with quality and in timely manner. please contact with me for further query. Ready to start. Thanks
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.
Hi! We are very interested in working on this project. We have all the experience and expertise to handle the jobs that you have stated. Please check PMB Thanks,
Hi, We have a 6 year experience of Website Design and development using PHP, MYSQL, Asp.Net, AJAX, Jquery, We are capable to do any kind website design and development, Kindly see PMB for more details. Thanks