Need an Urgent but simple plugin build for a wordpress website. The Plugin should perform similar to a simple shopping cart where the customer adds products to cart but instead of purchasing the goods they submit the cart with their name and email address to the website company who gets back to the customer with a quote. Here is the exact Description:
- For this plugin the products are each post. So there is no need to build a dashboard product upload list / inventory etc. Instead, all that is needed is a shortcode to add to each post which generates an "request quote" button which when clicked by the user makes the title of the post appear in the widget quote cart. Alternatively you can build it with a basic php call function which I place into the "single post' loop and the "request quote" button appears for each post.
- The cart is to appear in the widget sidebar as a list of the products the customer has clicked. The cart should look like the rest of the site theme which is "BOLDY" - don't add your own css. The cart should appear in a form with the following required fields above it: Name:________ Email: ___________ then Quote Cart_______ then a Send button. Here is the layout of the widget:
*required name field box here
*required email field box here
Products to Quote
(a list of products the customer has chosen. If none chosen then the text "Click 'request quote' to add products")
"request quote" button
- Any visitor to the site can use this service (does not have to be a registered user).
- The form should include standard spam / protection encryption if possible.
- The admin panel should be able to customize the email which gets posted and the email address it gets sent to
- Once the customer clicks send a message appears on the widget which says 'request sent'
- A similar plugin exists called "Wordpress Simple Paypal Shopping Cart Plugin" feel free to rebuild it to perform as described rather than starting from scratch
FULL PAYMENT WILL ONLY BE MADE WHEN PLUGIN PERFORMS AS DESCRIBED ABOVE TO THE "BOLDY WORDPRESS" THEME
Boldy theme found here: [url removed, login to view]
Similar plugin found here: [url removed, login to view] - you may just want to rebuild this plugin... I dont mind as long as it functions as above and thinigs such as "price" and paypal buttons have been removed