The project is to create a complete online management system for a Playgroup organisation - www.littletaks.com.
The basic system was originally developed in MS Access, however we no longer have a copy of this. You will need to recreate the database from screen shots and documentation, which is attached below.
The project is initially to replicate the MS Access database, and:
1) KPI tracking (per group) - see attached KPI's spreadsheet as an example
2) Break Even Calculator - see attached example
Future scope of the project will include:
3) Financials tracking (per group)
4) Ability to link with PayPal or similar to take/allocate payments
5) Ability for groups to oder marketing materials online
6) Full sign up process for Churches wanting to take on a Little Taks group
7) Bulletin board / area for notices and pictures etc to be posted / social networking between group leaders
PLEASE ONLY QUOTE ON THE FIRST STAGE OF THE PROJECT. FUTURE SCOPE IS TO BE EXCLUDED, BUT ARCHITECURALLY CONSIDERED.
PM me for the KPI's spreadsheet - it didn't seem to attache properly.
Here is the KPI's spreadsheet that will need to be developed in properly.
Seems to be a problem uploading this spreadsheet - here it is in Google Docs.
Note that there are 2 views:
1) Group view (for individual groups)
2) "Roll up" view, for the campus manager to view all of their groups combined
CLARIFICATION: NEW SYSTEM IS TO BE A PHP/MYSQL SECURE WEBSITE.