1. A photo gallery that looks like the 'photo gallery' page (note: the client is a photographer and will have multiple photo gallery pages... it might be best to utilize the categories function so that all photos within a certain category will show up within the appropriate gallery page).
2. Wedding Albums 'Categories' the featured items and title text of a post within the 'wedding category' to populate the 'wedding albums' page. When the item/post is selected it will take the user to the photo gallery specified by that albums category i.e. 'Jeremy & Julie' Album will take them to the 'Jeremy & Julie' Photo Gallery which is populated with all photo's tagged as 'Jeremy & Julie'.
3. A plug in that selects images from a folder at random and populates them in the specified region (mainly the home page banner space). Note: the client has requested a static slider that does not rotate but rather chooses photos from a folder at random. Meaning it would be PHOTO 1 the first time you view the site and PHOTO 2 if you refresh the page but the image would NOT rotate.
4. Contact Form for the contact page
5. Social Media integration/twitter feed plug in
6. Each page that is coded would be a 'layout option' that could be selected whenever creating a new page or post
7. Site map that can be separated into two categories. 1. Main Pages 2. Seo pages. This would be an check box option that is selectable on every page and post (include in
[box] Main Site Map
[box] Seo Pages
8. Selectable Side Bar Widget (check box option on all pages/posts to include side bar widgets for that page)
9. First letter of every page title is the fancy 'Zapfino' font (similar to the psds)
10. Every title page also has option to include a sub title (similar to the psds)