See attached .PSD's for project. PHP extension to accommodate the twitter feed. Here are the odd things:
1. jquery motion of logo. should shigt up & down on hover
2. brown block in navigation is a hover element. it appears on hover. If the nav has nested <li> elements, a dropdown will appear
3. slider rotates pictures & headings every few seconds
4. silder user controls slides through list items
5. last 2 entry twitter feed with search, timeline, mentions, retweets, etc.
6. contact form (add another field in there for captcha)
7. jquery page drag to top
1. basic flash animation of hand writing on paper (few seconds long) will repeat every 10 seconds. pref not to use flash. looking for this simple animation to be done in jquery but flash is acceptable if no other option
2. twitter feed (last 2 entries)
3. contact form
1. same as above with 1 small layout change (1 column instead of 2 & a list item with custom bullet
If you cannot do the flash or jquery animation or if it's too expensive, leave that item out. it's not a deal breaker!
usual lean coding and proper structure required.
see 2 psd's for more details
Được trao cho:
19 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $160 cho công việc này
Got Expertise in doing this sort of stuff... All payments through Milestone Payment (Escrow)... Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
Hi, * The specification is very much clear to us, and we are interested to work on this task. * Be sure of quality work on time from our side. * Kindly have a look at PMB for more details. Thanks
Hi, Experienced designer and css/xhtml coder. Have reviewed requirement and assure you i will provide you all pages with valid xhtml with cross browser compatible. Please check pm. Regards Tom
Hello Sir, We are a group of web developer and web designer and we have an experience of 1 years in development and in designing 3 years experience. So you can trust on us. Regards, Keyur Mistry
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are Reform Consulting with 5 years of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, RCPL.