Recreate 1 Form for Joomla, with 3 minor variations
Purpose: To reproduce a web form so that we own the new code.
The demo form uses code that is not ours.
You should recreate the form with your code and file names.
The new code should be sufficiently different so that we can demonstrate ownership and use the form on our website.
Demo at: [url removed, login to view]
Joomla [url removed, login to view]
1. Main form title: People Search - Search by Name
2. Variation 1 title: Resident & Property Search - Search by Address
3. Variation 2 title: Reverse Phone Lookup - Search by Phone
4. Variation 3 title: Background Check by SSN
Suggest your design solution and discuss it with us.
Create your code and filenames. You should create a functioning demo, which we can see. Then, we will incorporate your solution into our website, with your advice.
To be made through Joomlancers' escrow.
Upon our approval of your demo, we will pay ½ of bid .
Upon successful installation on our site, we will pay balance of bid.
• Use good css design practice.
• Form should be flexible enough to accommodate Text Size/Increase ++ or Decrease --, if selected by user in his browser.
• Form should be flexible enough to accommodate minor changes, such as changes in descriptive text, without breaking the form.
• Design your form with rounded corners and border shading. If this feature is a significant cost factor, you may price it as an option, and suggest an alternative. To be considered, all options must show your price.
• We suggest using MosSnippet Joomla plugin to call the form to the web page.
• We are an affiliate to Intelius.com. The 4 forms link to a database provided by Intelius.com. These forms communicate our Affiliate Number to Intelius and activate a search of the Intelius database. (See our demo.)
• The forms contain links to some popup windows. See “View Sample Report”. The pop-up Sample Reports can be used as is, and we will provide the files to you.
• We will provide web art for the two buttons that are used in the forms. The two buttons are: 1) “Get Results” and 2) “#1 Search”.
• You need to make minor changes to the original web art that we have:
1) The original “Get Results” button is colored green and needs to be changed to blue as shown on the demo.
2) The original art for “#1 Search” button has different wording and will need the word “SEARCH” inserted as shown on the demo.
• Your layout, art, and code should contain enough minor differences from the Demo so we can demonstrate that the form had a new author and that we own the code.