Đang Thực Hiện

128721 Regenerate Script - ArgoTrans

We need to regenerate this script, is not working fully at this time, have some litle problem,... to find Tracking number or to view Tracking number, well to have a complete management, edit by admin and also user to view all details on Attachment ( [url removed, login to view] ).

We'll need you to find us some php developer...we have one form to give us any news or any other documentation.

Pretty straight forward web site project. Nothing big. Good luck on bidding.

Project Guideline

Due to several of our jobs being not completed we have set up guidelines for all future jobs including this one.

[url removed, login to view] payments are via Scriptlance escrow service or any other payment. We will NOT do western union or any other service. This is in our best interest. If you can't do escrow then do not bid on this job.

[url removed, login to view] not accept our job unless you have the time to finish it. We will not accept any stories at the last minute such as the sister getting married or bit by a dog. This will result in us giving you a 1-5 rating.

[url removed, login to view] require creativity on your part. This means we expect you to give us ideas. We present you with about 80% of the finish product, and you come up with the other 20%.

[url removed, login to view] part of project have to be presented live demo, so we can not accept any payment in advance if the work has not been finish.

We think these guidelines are very fair. Every time a product is not completed we lose money. That's not good business in the end. Thank you and Good Luck.

Kĩ năng: Bất kì công việc gì, PHP, Quản trị hệ thống, Thiết kế trang web

Xem nhiều hơn: zip jobs, website developer part time job, web php developer jobs, web form design guidelines, web escrow service us, web developer projects ideas, web developer news site, web design jobs part time, web design guideline, us escrow service, union jobs, union find problem, union find, transport website design, set union, scriptlance payments, product design projects ideas, product design part time job, product design jobs us, php developer part time jobs, php developer means, php developer jobs it, part time web developer jobs, news advance, live projects of web developer

Về Bên Thuê:
( 0 nhận xét ) ROME,

ID dự án: #1874889