This project is to help us
1. eliminate all broken links on our website,
2. eliminate all of the script errors on our website
3. and also to identify any scripts that we are using that are not considered to be search engine friendly.
We have a large ecommerce website run primarily with oscommrece and php/mysql. You can see our website at [url removed, login to view] so that you can understand the scope of this project.
The deliverable for this project is for the winning programmer to provide us with
1. A detailed list of each broken link on our website including filenames and line numbers for each broken link.
2. A detailed list of each script error on our website including filenames and line numbers for each script error.
3. A detailed list of each script on our website that is not considered to be search engine friendly
4. Time allowed for discussion of scripts that are not considered to be search engine friendly to help us understand why they arent good to use and be able to suggest alternatives.
We have a programmer who can help us fix the actual code that contains the broken links and script errors, so your role in this project ONLY includes identifying the errors -no programming or file editing is required.
In the PMB, please describe your experience with seo and what aspects of seo you feel that you are best at doing. After this project is complete, we plan on posting several more seo projects as described below, so please be sure to mention if you have a specialty in any of these areas.
- metatag analysis
- site architecture analysis and recommendations
- [url removed, login to view] creation
- sitemap review and revision
- keyword analysis and recommendations
- review of existing link exchange program with recommendations
- discuss strategies for one-way inbound links (article publishing, link bait, etc.)
- review existing pages on website and suggest ways to improve the ranking results of those particular pages