Project requirement includes developing a single sign on for a website with WordPress, BuddyPress, Pligg, and vBulletin installations (separate directories on php based server; single domain name).
1. Registration button or link should send to (or pop up) a page for quick registration (spam detection required) and email confirmation. Page should be easy to navigate - clean and simple. Email confirmation page redirects to user's new profile page created in BuddyPress.
2. New registration should allow twitter ids, facebook ids, and open ids.
3. New registration should allow email address to be used as userid.
4. Already registered members should have an ajax enabled block so that they can put in userid and password as well as a checkbox for keep logged in. After login - user returned to current page - user never leaves current page.
5. Look at clean design of livefyre for quick registration.
6. All links for user is directed to buddypress user profile page (activity page, comments, forum posts, submitting articles in Pligg)
Vital :This login box should be available to anyone landing on the site - regardless of section of WP, BP, Pligg, or vBulletin.
Part 2 of assignment - Theme development of header / css:
1. Common header developed so that the site looks integrated
2. CSS work so that site looks the same regardless of area.
Clarification: A completed job includes development of SSO, installation of SSO, and styling of site so that SSO functions regardless of visitor being in Pligg, vBulletin, WordPress, or BuddyPress (just activity stream and profile).