We had an existing project, it since has been changed, as we have had some work already completed, this is what is now required, which is a much easier and shorter list:
1. To migrate the existing users from our Webspell CMS to WordPress and IPBoard.
2. webspell CMS is to be used as the “competitive” area to our site, so members will still need to gain access to certain parts of this, that will be linked in our main navigation bar. All users both existing and new will need to have Single Sign On for Wordpress, IPBoard AND the webspell part (including their profile details etc) – we know this means 3 separate administration areas.
*** We have installed a wordpress – ipboard registration and Single Sign on, only the webspell part is now needed to be intergrated***
3. Restyling of the existing ladder software and areas to match our new overall site theme and look
4. Restyling of our IPboard to match the overall site theme
5. Small design work relating to a main navigation bar for the site