I have a storefront at [url removed, login to view] that currently runs on Miva Merchant. I am in the process of changing it over to an XCart storefront. The new XCart has been installed, and all the necessary catagories set-up, but being that I am unfamiliar with its template system, I am at a loss as to how to skin the cart.
I would like to hire someone to do the following:
1. Import the current site header/navigation to the cart navigation.
2. Import the current site footer/links to the cart
3. Eliminate the leftNav links in the cart that direct to the XCart catagory main pages. I want to use my hand coded static pages as the guts of my site with XCart only used for the transaction/checkout process.
4. Move the "Help" and "Special" configuration boxes in the XCart system to the Right Nav. The Help section links should be pointed to my hard coded pages. The Gift Certificates can use the XCart functionality.
5. Make minor changes to CSS and configuration including changing form input bg colors, eliminating the British Pounds, changing out small images, and aligning some items vertically etc.... these are all simple things I just don't know where to look in the template system or CSS to find these items.
6. Other minor changes as necessary to finalize and troubleshoot the install.
Project must be completed by Monday, April 16, 2007. Please do not bid if you cannot complete this in an efficient manner.
I realize this isn't perfectly detailed, but generally the header and the navigation are my main concerns and I can likely live with the little things off. I can muck around and find them if you are not an XCart expert either I just thought if I can save some substantial time with someone who knows the product well I'd be happy to do so.
Please contact at PMB with questions.
Current XCart install can be viewed here:
[url removed, login to view]