Hello, I am building a small gaming portal website that will feature selected flash games.
I have experience doing front-end design work so I do not need you to do a design, but I do need help setting up a backend that will make the website easy to manage.
There are many php scripts for creating game portals; you can use whichever CMS and additional modules (jVarcade if you are using Joomla for example) you feel necessary or are easy for you to implement :
Features I would like to have:
- as an admin quickly add new games with tags and search
- as an admin, quickly select which games to promote on the homepage
- users can leave comments on a game
- customize graphic layout (I can do the frontend stuff)
- add articles and text pages with ease
- form to submit a game with description and attached swf (will have to be approved my admin before added to main page)
Optional depending on difficulty/money constraints:
- user/login registration
- very simple profile pages (small avatar, bio)
Feel free to use whatever template to demonstrate these actions, as I will modify and make my own template for the layout later.
Also the purpose of this site is not commercial and thus I do not have a big budget and if you could keep that in mind that would be great.
The timeline is not strict so please keep that in mind as well, I am flexible with the timeline.
an example might be like: [url removed, login to view]
but not even as complicated as that obviously (No social media integration or ads or score tracking or anything)