A social sports, fantasy betting/trivia game website site. (For points, not real money.)
Every night, an admin would login to the admin section to create a daily questioner.
This would consist of a list of (real) sports games being played the following day, along with a list of 20 Yes/No and Over/Under questions, associated with those particular games.
He will also be able to pick a “lock out” time for each questioner. (This would prevent ANY user from submitting or editing already submitted answers AFTER the lock out time.)
Users who have joined the site would be able to login, make their picks for the day and submit their answers to the daily questioner.
At the end of the day, after all the actual games are played, the admin would log back into the admin section and input the winning answers to all the questions on that day’s questioner.
Each questioner would equate to a point value, based on their correct and incorrect answers.
(The mathematical point system breakdown will be supplied)
The site would automatically calculate each user’s total points and display them on a ranking board.
The ranking board would be able to display all users rank based on day, week, month and year.
There would be main categories of sports (Baseball, Football and Basketball) as well as a mixed sports section. So each section would have its own ranking board.
A user would also be able to create their own “private group” and invite other users to play just on that private group. The users of that private group would be able to see all the players and the ranking board for just that private group.
When forming the private group, they would be able to pick which section of questions to answer.
Some other features of the site needed:
• Archives of the past winners and questioners.
• Search. Users would be able to search different sections of the site
• Bulletin board like area, where users can interact with each other. Create threads, post replies, etc. (similar to a Vbulletin, but without all the extra features.)
• Blog/Writers section. In one of the sections we want to have various writers, write sports articles. This can be done through the admin section; it wouldn’t be the regular users doing this.
I would like to get an input similar to like a Word Press post. Where I could format the text, add media, links, spell check, etc.
• Caption This – Simple photo that would display on a page and the users would be able to post captions below it. (Plus an archive of past caption pages)
• Private messaging system so users can send private messages to each other.
• News – News that is happening around the site and in the world of sports.
(Similar input to Word Press post. )
• The admin would need to be able to create other sports sections on the fly in the future.
We want to start with Mixed sports, Baseball, Basketball and Football but want to be able to expand to more and more sports as time goes on.
• The site would need to be modular and flexible for expansion of new features fairly easy
• The website needs to be secure and protect the private user data.
There are some other small features (Tell a friend, contact form, etc.) that can be discussed after someone is brought on.
I would also like a basic design to go along with the development. It does not have to be too high end or flashy as far as the design goes, but the site should look clean and user friendly in the way that the data is presented. I need to integrate advertising throughout the site, so I need someone who understands layout.
What we would like from you initially:
- To see an admin panel/CSM website you worked on previously, to look at.
- To see a design portfolio or list of sites you’ve designed.
A person/people who are easy to communicate with in English, is a must.
If all goes well on the initial site, I would want to use the same company/person to add additional features to the site in the future.
19 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $2817 cho công việc này
See my sports website that I am still working on http://ozsportsfans.com. It has blogs and forums and collects information when users register for their own MyYahoo type page.