I need a very simple user control interface for a taxi driver's management company.
The panel would need the following:
The taxi driver's fields would be: Name (text field), Last Name (text field), Phone (text field), E-Mail (text field), Home Address (text area field), Driver License Number (text field), Personal Reference (text field), Last Job as a Taxi Driver? (if yes, make a dropdown of the Taxi Companies listed. If no company is selected, then a normal text field to fill), Upload photo field, and the last one would be Observation Notes (text area field).
Taxi company's fields would be: Name, Phone, Address.
User registration fields: Username, Password, Email, Taxi Company (Dropdown).
1. Admin panel to manage taxi drivers, create new, edit, delete.
2. Admin panel to manage taxi company, create new, edit, delete.
3. Admin panel to manage users to enter into the system, create new, edit, delete.
4. Non-administrator users (Taxi companies) would be allowed to only view the taxi driver's information by searching it with the name, last name or DL#
5. Administrator could add, remove and edit: Taxi Drivers, Taxy Companies, Users.
6. Panel to add new comments to the drivers (only the taxy companies would add comments to it)
7. Make "history of the driver" tab, if I add a new work for a taxi driver, new phone, home address, new photo, etc... It would add a new record under the historical data of that driver (Date - Function) Example: 04/06/2012 - New Job at Taxi Company #3
8. Ability for the taxi companies only to add new comments for that taxi driver.
Fresh user interface with a good CSS into it. You could use wordpress and it would be a lot easier and faster.
Attached some image of the idea.
Also, the registered Taxi Companies would pay a monthly fee and we need an user panel that can add the last payment date and when it's near to the due date send an email, after a month with no payments the user would be suspended automatically.