Need a ticket reseller website, something like acetickets(dot)com or something similar. Its going to be a tickt reseller website. This is how it will work:
1. I will buy tickets from primary market (this has nothing to do with the website, I'm just trying to give you an overview of the site)
2. I will list the tickets for sale in the admin panel (need a system in the admin panel for live chat, editing the blog-yes, there's a blog- and general site maintenance)
3. People will come to my site, look through tickets, and then buy them
4. If they buy them, they are taken to the checkout area where they can pay.
5. The tickets they bought will be taken off of the website and I will be notified with all their information. The ordering process will be detailed when I choose you as I will need their address, and whether they are picking up the tickets or not.
If you live in the U.S. or any other country where the secondary ticket industry is big you will know exactly how to do this.
There is one more thing that will need to be added to the frontside and admin panel:
This is a going to be a "ticket blast" list. They will give me their phone number and agree to the terms and an hour or 2 hours before the actual event if I have tickets then I will send out a "blast" to everyone on that list. Then they can text back if they want the tickets.
I should have an "exclusive list" for people I know, and good customers which will get the blast first- then I will send out a blast to the "normal list" people.
I should be able to edit lists and move each number between "exclusive" and "normal" and also delete numbers if I want.
In order to sign up for this list, you will need to first get a text that will contain a 5 digit/character message that they will need to enter on the website to verify that this is their number.
We will either be using the celltrust api at [url removed, login to view], a normal email script where the messages will be coming from "sms(at)[url removed, login to view]" or the clickatell api at [url removed, login to view] (clickatell is the primary options with the other 2 being back-ups)
The biggest change of this website from the other websites mentioned is that this is only a specific region's ticket agency. For example, I will only be selling tickets to events in and around NY city (its not NYC, that's just an example).
Here's a little more detail:
-See orders and all info on orders
-manage "blast" lists
-Edit venues (this will be used for people to search for tickets)
-Add pictures for certain events (stage layouts)
-Add pictures for venues (stage layouts/feild layouts/general pictures)
(**NOTE: each venue and event should have its own page where there are pictures and links to tickets**)
This is not a complete list, just an overview. I may think of other things later on (small things). Obviously, this is password protected.
-View events, tickets, venues, etc.
-Links to our Facebook, twitter etc. pages
-sign up for "blast" list
Again, not a complete list. You will need to think for yourself for most of this to make sure the entire system is done and works functionally just like the example websites.
Please place a quote and we can speak on PMB.