Our company is an innovative information provider that currently publishes a series of travel guidebooks for 18 to 35 year old travelers to Europe. We have started the process of creating a new cutting edge website that will enable us to present our content online, host a social network for young travelers, and continue to sell our products online. The site will contain the following components:
- Subscription-based access to our online content (paying members will have full access to content, free members will have limited access)
- Social networking features including member profiles, inbox/messaging, groups, posts, etc.
- Store/shopping cart to sell our books and other products
- Newsletter and mailing list functionality
- Additional static pages and forms
- Banner ads and additional advertising components
- Traditional web interface and a mobile interface
- Database containing our content
- Content Management System to edit and maintain online content
- Admin Panel to administer content, users, memberships, etc.
- Advertising Management System
- Payment processing via [url removed, login to view]
To date we have completed the majority of the requirements as well as the initial visual design and site map/information architecture. We have also placed the book content into a mySQL database.
We are looking for a company to complete the remaining design, build, and test work.
If you are interested in this project, please contact us so we can send you a Confidentiality Agreement/NDA. Once signed, we will send you the existing project documentation and formal RFP document so you can bid appropriately.