I hired a web site designer and he did a great job building our website but there are some final touches we need to make to the website prior to launch. Here arec the basic changes I need:
1) Upcoming Events on main page: make it easy to update this list and sync it to our website calendar
2) Useful links - I want to add another link ([url removed, login to view])
3) Verse of the day - sync to You Version website (verse of the day)
4) Replace this text from the Deacon's page: Nurture each Christian in the church to full growth in Christ (Hebrews 6:1)<[url removed, login to view]:1&version=ESV%22> We have excellent Bible classes for all ages, including infants and aged saints. Our curriculum covers the entire Bible and is designed to give each student a complete understanding of God's plan of redemption for all men. And replace it with this:
"Servants who assist the elders in administering to the physical needs of the Church" (Acts 6:1-6)
5) Serve page: Add in gray box top: "Come use your God given talents to His glory"
6) When selecting verse of the day there is garbled text below where it should show the scripture reference.
7) Finally, I know I want this on the ?About Us? page but I?m struggling where. It must go on this page but look esthetically pleasing.
The Church of Christ was founded by our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ; it was prophesied by Him in Matthew 16:18, "Upon this rock, I will build my church" To that end we teach God?s plan of salvation for mankind.
What Must I Do To Receive Salvation?
- Hear God?s Word (The Gospel); Romans 10:17
- Believe in God and His dear son Jesus Christ; Mark 16:16
- Repent of sin; Luke 13:5
- Confess Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior; Romans 10:9
- Be Baptized for the remission of sins; Acts 2:38
Be faithful until death and God will give you the crown of life. Rev 2:10
5 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $176 cho công việc này
Hi, We have checked all your requirements and all of them can be done including events, text update etc. Please check private message to view our previous works.