We are looking for an experienced Asterisk/openSER programmer to undertake development of our VoIP website. This allows users to sign-up, register their phone, make calls with other registered users and to PSTN.
We have SER/Asterisk/AstCC/MySQL/PHP components but SER/RTPproxy doesn't work well and we need a new openSER installation and configuration for services listed below.
This bidding is for the installation/configuration from all softwares you are needed incl. additional scripts. You should make the adaptation in my existing website and if you won't finish the whole project, you should provide my PHP programmer with specifications and information.
Please tell us what is your method? You can install openSER and configure Asterisk with the needed services or reinstall the whole VoIP server part. Our choice will be on the basis of your experience not just on the price. Finally we need a stable VoIP system.
If you are a good PHP coder (smarty) you can develop our webinterface too. This job contains filds:
- Development of userinterface and admininterface, possibility to edit the services listed below
- Implementation of additional payment methods (paypal, moneybookers etc)
- Optimizations for SEO (mod rewrite urls, css, valid HTML)
This will be paid by arrangement. In this case please make an offer.
* Internal calling
* PSTN calling/ billing
* DID forwarding
* Call forwarding
* Call forwarding on busy
* Call forwarding on no answer
* Voicemail(Using feature server Asterisk as voicemail server)
- We need just a simple configuration, with new text, and voice file from us (translation). PIN request.
* LCR(Least Cost Routing)
* Enum Support
* Video calling
* NAT traversal support (RTPproxy, Madisproxy or same like SBC)
This is the pretentious and sophisticated part on the configuration. Please bid if you are a NAT traversal expert. Please tell us what kind of solution you want to use.
* Text Messaging
- should be able to use openWengo
- Jabber XMPP Voice, IM support
- Webphone like A2billing (user interface)
* Click to Call (Callback)
1 Customer enters source and destination numbers in Click to Call web page.
2 System calls source number
3 When user picks up the phone, he is connected to destination number
* Web Call Me
A customized button placed in a website can offer customers to get an instant connection with live sales or support persons.
1. User clicks web "Call Me" button on website.
2. System calls user.
3. When user picks up the phone, system connects the user with sales/support person.
* Ability to activate/deactivate service at any time
Additional tools needed:
* Calling Card script (You can use your favorite Calling card solution, or AstCC)
* Call Statistic
We will submit 25% in escrow of total value to start, 25% will be escrow at the time of code presentation on your server and rest of the 50% payment will be submitted in escrow and 100% will be released after the successful completion of project.
Please don't bid if you are not comfortable with our terms.