I am looking for a simple web-based application that enables:
A teacher to:
- securely log on to the system
- register multiple courses and course dates
- register a list of students taking a particular course and their email addresses
- email each student on the course with a unique logon id and password
- assign students to teams (of up to ten students per team)
- create and modify a list of ten questions
A student to:
- logon with the password provided by the teacher
- rank each of the other students in her/his team against each of the questions (1-extremely poor to 10-excellent)
The teacher can then:
- report on the scores assigned to each student in a class against each question and the average score for each student (preferably downloading to a CSV file)
- monitor which students have completed their evaluation of the other students.
The selected freelancer should also install the system.
I would be happy to use any web-based software architecture or open-source solution, as long as the application works, is robust and performs reasonably well for occasional use by classes of up to 60 students.
Spreadsheets currently used to deliver this functionality will be available to the successful bidder.