"Trenddagen" is the Swedish word for "The Trend Day". This will be a one-day conference in Sweden focusing on future work environment and trends in technology and management.
We need to have a simple website to market the event as well as a registration form. It should have the following features:
- Logo on top (see attachment)
- A menu bar with the following texts: Start, Program, Talare (Speakers), Anmäl (Register)
Description of each page:
- Start: a place where we could describe the conference and highlight some of the speakers
- Program: the agenda of the day (e.g. 10:00AM, Lessons From the bla bla bla, One of America’s most renowned bla bla bla, SPEAKER Mr. X, 11:00AM ...)
- Talare: an overview of the speakers (pop-up feature should be in place with more info on each speaker)
- Anmäl: registration form with standard data e.g. first name, last name, company, e-mail, telephone, comments (dietary needs, etc.). It should send this data in an e-mail to a specific e-mail address. Ideally Perl or PHP is used for script functionality (as this makes my life easier).
- Headings and text on pages should be easily modifiable
- Overall it should be rather simple but nice design, as well as straightforward navigation
Something similar to the design of this site is what we look for (or rather this is exactly what we are looking for):
[url removed, login to view]
Đã trao cho:
19 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $479 cho công việc này
Hi there. I checked the logo as well as the sample page and read the specs top bottom. It's pretty straight forward what you need and I'd like to develop this for you. Please check PMB for further details.
Hello Sir, I am interested in working on your project. I have recently completed a project that seems pretty similar to what you are looking [url removed, login to view] read message board.
Hi. I have previous experience in making this kind of company web sites. The logo is well made and I believe it is a basic for good colour scheme for a web site. Hope to hear from you soon with a positive responce.