A website that will double the fields of a pdf form, to be filled by different users, these form fields will be saved, and can be printed (downloaded) on the attached PDF document. A basic authentication feature need to be implemented, with 2 king of users, ones who fill the forms and the data is saved, and other who additionally will be able to list and able to download (pdf/image file) all data from all users.\r\nNo design required, default MVC templates from visual studio are ok.\r\n\r\nTechnologies to use:\r\n- ASP.Net 4.5\r\n- MVC 4 or 5\r\n- C#
- Entity Framework/MSSQL codefisrt DB migrations enabled.
- Some basic unit testing\r\n- visual studio 2012 or 2013\r\n\r\nRemarks:
- Not use the PDF/PDF form as template, just HTML, a basic structure of labels and form fields(textbox, datepicker, checkbox, combobox,....).
- All labels and tooltips will be located in a resource file being able to use another language in the future, for this project only plain english required.
- Output (print/download) will be the correctly filled provided PDF file on PDF or image format.
- The output PDF must support/print unicode characters (several alphabets).
- Each user (login) can create/manage several forms.
- A basic search filter for superuser list (Last Name, Address, etc)\r\n- Sort able grid columns\r\n- Basic validation on input form on server and client side (required fields, dates)\r\n- All sources including test units will be delivered.\r\n- Quality Code.\r\n