I would like to customize and improve a website maker script. You can try the live demo of the script at a "[url removed, login to view]" .
This script allow people to make their own minisite without knowledge of programming.
What I want to do is focus this script on academic world and e-learning.
I will need the following features:
1. Adapt the script to spanish languaje (UTF-8).
2. Add a full texteditor in textareas.
3. Because of minisites will be dedicated to e-learning, teachers will want to add several courses containing several pages, then they need.
a. Possibility to add several courses.
b. Possibility to add several new pages (like "F.A.Q. Page" tab with "add new FAQ")
c. Possibity to upload files like pdf to their user document folder (like images in "image gallery" tab)
d. Replace the simples textareas with a complete text editor (like ckeditor or other) with the possibility to link /add images or files from their user folder.
When a teacher begin to create a new course, will it possible to create required fields. The objective is to create a course intro and show it in the first page of the minisite and in the "page course description" with a link to buy it.
The required fields would be:
- Title of the course.
- Image to describe the course. The teacher will upload and image and we will a thumbnail or resize the immage untill the size you think it is the better.
- Short description of the course... I don't know if 150 words or let the teacher to write a complete description of the course and show only the first 150 words and a
link to display [more info].
Then in the page for course info, it would appear the full list of lessons (only titles) of this course.
4. If we are speaking about e-learning we need students to sell them via Paypal the online-courses front frontend template.
5. In the admin user panel they will need to manage the students of each course. In my mind I think something like student register and buy online course 1 > admin
minisite allow new registered user to see/learn course 1. If he buy course 2, admin will alow him to make course 2.
6. In template's frontend I need a [login/register] button for students with a student area with his contact info, menu to course bought, and I don't know what else.
7. Because of minisites will be dedicated to e-learning, teatcher will need to create quizzes and student respond them (one by subject or one buy course).
I thinks the idea is clear but I allow you to propose (and make) improves if you think it would make it better.
More info about the project:
Please do not bid on this job unless you are prepared to complete it.
Because of a bad experience with a programmer, you will get paid 100% when completion of the project, working 100% bug free on my server.
To make sure you read all and you accept this term, I will only take in account programmers that write code "FL01" in their response.
I am always up for suggestions if you have more ideas on this that can make it better.