To rework a website and bring it up to modern standards and improve the navigation and presentation. The existing website was built using Frontpage and frames. The rework requires:
* Update to latest web standards, i.e., CSS
* Remove frames so that it can be easily searched by Google, etc.
* Website pages should be editable using Web Express and similar HTML editing tools
* Left dark blue menu to be modernised and made more dynamic
* User Log-In & Password prompt to be added to top right of main page (screen shot example provided)
* Provide 1-3 template HTML pages that can be used by us to convert the rest of the project over.
The main objective of the project is to redo the front page and navigation system, plus add a professional user name/password log-in to the main page. Then provide 1-3 template pages so that we can revise and move across the text and images from the existing website into the new framework.
It should be straightforward to manage the user ID and password file which can uploaded or edited on-line.
47 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $994 cho công việc này
I have 10+ years of experience in website designing, creating web 2.0 based CSS, XHTML, Tableless websites, wordpress, drupal theme customization and you can check my work in PMB. Regards, Sushil
Hi there, we can do a complete overhaul for your website to make it better visually and functionally. Please check out our portfolio in PM, you would notice some clean and crisp designs. Thank you
We are a team of highly skilled, qualified, experienced and dedicated developers. We have a vast experience in the web development. We will give you the excellent quality work and desired output.