To rework a website and bring it up to modern standards and improve the navigation and presentation. The existing website was built using Frontpage and frames. The rework requires:
* Update to latest web standards, i.e., CSS
* Remove frames so that it can be easily searched by Google, etc.
* Website pages should be editable using Web Express and similar HTML editing tools
* Left dark blue menu to be modernised and made more dynamic
* User Log-In & Password prompt to be added to top right of main page (screen shot example provided)
* Provide 1-3 template HTML pages that can be used by us to convert the rest of the project over.
The main objective of the project is to redo the front page and navigation system, plus add a professional user name/password log-in to the main page. Then provide 1-3 template pages so that we can revise and move across the text and images from the existing website into the new framework.
It should be straightforward to manage the user ID and password file or table, which can uploaded or edited on-line. The purpose of the user ID log-in is to identify that the user is known to us and then land them on a restricted access download page so that they can download software updates (that they have pre-paid as part of their annual support agreement). There is no need to enroll new users directly from our website.
39 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1140 cho công việc này
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Hi WillNitschke, Checked ALL THE POINTS - ATTACHED FILES, Provide you UNIQUE and VERY ATTRACTIVE front side design with WEB 2.0 standards, ADMINPANEL to manage the site - Please check PMB. :-)