1. I tried Mambowiki 1.10.0, I think it's just put Mediawiki in an iframe, and bridge users' login data;
I don't want this, so please adapt Mediawiki to be a well-compatible joomla component.
2. As last explanation, so this component must move Mediawiki left-menu to joomla menu and no scroll bar in wiki present block.
3. Create a friendly interface for user to create and edit wiki-content page.
3.1 In original Mediawiki, If user want put "banana" into "fruit" category, he must type [[Category:fruit]]
it's not friendly. Not every user know how to provide information with correct scripts.
3.2 So I hope lead user step by step finish create or edit a wiki page.
First, they should choose 1st category, such as:
[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
Then go to next page to fill further field. For example:If user want create a page of Bill Gates,he choose [Person],
then goto next page to fill [birthday].[Occupation].[education background]...... .These default fields is configured in
backend by administrator.
3.3 In frontend, default fields ( birth,education background,career experience....) present as other sections; There is a
[Add to my Compare list] button in [People] category pages, and [check my compare list] in left menu.
Only logined user can use this, so if user have not login and click [Add to compare list],
goto joomla login page,after user login, Add the person that user want add to a list, then
goto "Add success" page(don't let users find the page they just read again); if user isn't register yet,
goto register page.
3.4 Maximun of compare people is 9 people per time, if user choose 10th person, alert him/her that "You may compare 9 people per time."
3.5 In [My compare list] page, list those people who has been add by this user, user can delete people from
list ,or [Continue wiki], or [Compare them];Functions I will explain below are very similar with [url removed, login to view]
-->choose some items,compare them by a table.
3.6 In [Compare them] page, list all information in a table, 3 people in a page, 9 people take 3 pages.
4. There should be a manage page in backend or [special page], admin can define and name fields to be default fields.
5. you can write a English version, but must let me change to other language(UTF8) easily,such like a lang file.
6. please find attach [url removed, login to view] for detail images,thx!