For clarity, we have placed *** around the tasks we are requesting you to perform in items #1 to #5.
1. Our Wordpress site is a questionnaire over multiple web pages. The user’s responses are stored in a database table. The plugin we are using for the database table is called Custom Tables.
2. There is PHP code, no longer used, that will allow a user to enter two email addresses in a form (by a plugin called Ninja Forms Lite) and send entries from the database as an attached text file to those email addresses.
3. At the end of the questionnaire, there is a page that displays a form for entering additional information. We are using the plugin called Contact Form 7 with the plugin Contact Form to DB Extension. Among other fields, the form has fields to enter two email addresses. *** When the user presses “send”, we want to send certain entries from the Custom Tables database and certain entries from the Contact Form to DB Extension Database, along with some explanatory text, as an attached text file to those email addresses. ***
4. There will be sites that feed to our site through a link on the feeder sites. (But some users may also access our site directly without using a feeder site.) We want the link to be able to include (a) a designated email address provided by the feeder site; (b) a name provided by feeder site; and (c) a URL provided by the feeder site. The user will be linked to our site, then the user will proceed through the questionnaire, and then the user will get to the page for entering additional information on the form (see #3 above). *** If the user came through a feeder site, we want the designated email address provided by the feeder site and the name provided by the feeder site to appear in two of the fields on the form. If the user did not come through a feeder site, we want the form to appear with blanks entries as usual. ***
5. After the user hits send, the user stays on the same page. The user must press one of the buttons below the form to proceed. *** If the user was not linked to our site through a feeder site, then upon selecting one of those buttons, the user should be directed to our Thank You page. If the user was linked to our site through a feeder site, then the user should be directed to the URL provided by the feeder site. ***
6. The project is not complete until we receive documentation of your work:
a. All your code must be commented at the start and end with entries that identify you as the developer.
b. You must provide a document that identifies every plugin, theme or Wordpress code segment you modified, along with the version number, the file name, the line numbers where your code appears, and a paste of the code you added.
Contact Form 7, version 3.1.2, contact-form-7/includes/[url removed, login to view], lines 8 to 25: [INSERT CODE]
Weaver, version 2.2.8, [url removed, login to view], lines 789 to 798: [INSERT CODE]
Đã trao cho:
13 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $197 cho công việc này
Hi, I am highly experienced in Webpage Design Wordpress, Joomla, PHP, My SQL, both Onpage and Offpage Optimization Skills........So Please Check PMB For More Details........
Hi, I am a WP expert and good at plugin customization. Your requirement is very clearly and I like to work with you. Hope you can give me a chance. Thanks.
Hello, we have 4 years of experience in web development and we are willing to work with you. Please let me know when should we start the work. Please check PM. Thanks PHPSyms
Hi, I have thoroughly read your requirements and believe that I can deliver exceptional results. I hope you will consider using my services. Thanks
We are working in web development since last 4 years. Our first aim is "reliable to submit project on time" Projects done by us:- [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] (Zend) [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] (Joomla Site) [url removed, login to view]://pro Thêm