I've got some Wordpress themes coming for my customers - but i would like to make it possible to handle all the settings and administration only one place in the admin.
The design is very simple - [url removed, login to view] - but the administration is hell (and my customers is old).
It's very important that the Theme Manager is nicely designed and very user friendly (drag'n'drop etc.). VERY IMPORTANT!
So.. I want a plugin that can handle everything.
1. General settings (logo, name etc.)
- Image slider
- Accordion box
- Action boxes
3. Footer (Handling of widgets)
4. Blog (Handling of widgets)
5. Plugin: Forms*1
6. Contact us*2
*1: Here we handle all the forms (maybe some wants a form as a widget – this is here we create those)
1. Create form (Name / ID, type (widget, normal))
2. Add fields (text, textarea)
3. Add action*
4. Submit button text
1. Send to email (Enter name and email)
2. API (POST/GET using an URL)
*2: Here we setup all about the contact form.
1. Attach form
2. Change address for Google Maps
3. Contact details in a textarea
This will be the first version and there will be needed more plugins / functions later. So i need someone i can rely on.
Deadlines is very important!
I need it done by Tuesday.