We are looking for someone to produce Wiki-style documentation and training material for our [url removed, login to view] web application. Our application is for making appointments online. The Wiki will be on a separate branch of the [url removed, login to view] application website.
There are three tasks:
1) Produce User Documentation,
2) Set up this documentation into Wiki, and
3) Set up a Technical Support web bulletin board.
This project will flow like this:
1) you will receive access to the web application,
2) you will produce user documentation (with limited support from us),
3) you will need to setup Wiki on our website,
4) you will need to place this documentation into the Wiki on our website,
5) we will edit and proof-read your material (improve English),
6) you will set up the bulletin board, and
7) we will review all your work and launch.
Please apply only if you have experience in any of the following three:
It is preferred that you have some PHP development experience.
To win this project, you must show us at least one past Wiki project, or good technical documentation writing.
If we cannot find someone who can do both documentation writing and Wiki set up, we will separate these two tasks. Therefore apply either for:
1) WRITING TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION,
2) SETTING UP WIKI AND BB, and
3) BOTH OF THE ABOVE.
2 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $275 cho công việc này
I can handle technical documentation. What kind of technical writing examples do you want? I have written lab reports, design proposals, progress reports, and an intellectual property report.