All - I have a current website called www.eroticisle.com. It is a escort directory service for the United States that at presnt is constructed from Frontpage 6.0.
I would like to have the entire site redesigned to primaryily bring automation the it.
Below is a brief description of my basic needs for the site. Please review as it is the starting point.
1. Face lift to existing site while trying to maintain the same format somewhat - such as maps, color scheme, etc.
2. Automated way for a person to place their ad. Would like for a person to be able to choose their background color, font types and sizes (to a degree), upload their text and images, have the images automatically sized to fit the flow of the site, automation of thumbnail and possibly animated thumb, choose their city and category, etc.
3. Have the above item linked to their user account which they would create themselves.
4. City messageboards that are moderated.
5. Banner creations
6. A top ten or top five placement in each city for the ladies with the remaining thumbs to be randomly rotated within the city / category.
7. Advertiser banner management on a per city / category basis.
8. Initially this will not be a pay site, however I want to make sure that when I do decide to start charging the framework has already been put in place.
9. Auto generated e mails for ad expitration even during the free period and also reminders that their content has not been updated for x number of days.
10. Automatic account password recovery
11. Web Based Manager that will allow me to control all aspects of the site.
There are 2 sites in particular that I want to model this after. They are [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
Both sites use frames, etc. I want to get away from the frams but keep the same look and feel, image maps, etc.
35 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $2106 cho công việc này
Hello! We are India (Pune) based web solution company we have studied your website [login to view URL] and the reference websites. We can design and develop something better for you. Regards, Team Panacea