We will be running competition whereby people can submit a video onto Youtube... The winner will be the one with the most hits on the final day of the competition.
Using our site, people are able to submit their entry to Youtube using their Youtube login. Our software is then able to monitor and track the number of hits for each entry and automatically select the winner when compitition is finished.
on the webpage we would like:
* a count down timer,
* random embeded videos of other videos already submitted.
* Link to open a Youtube account (if person doesnt already have one)
* Link to submit video (we require that the person also add their membership number and optional profile photo)
* Link to see all compitition entries on Youtube.
* person must agree to terms and conditions before enabling submition
Once compitition is finished
* winning top 3 videos are displayed
* option to submit is removed.
* Set end compitition date and time (GMT)
* Have the option to remove any entry from compitition
* Preset description text for each Youtube entry..eg.. 'I love winter because...'
* View current top 10 video's
I hope this makes sense......